Seating for 190
- 3000 Square feet
- 24 – 60″ round tables
- 8 cocktail tables
- Can be sectioned off to create more intimate spaces
- Two beautifully appointed handicapped bathrooms with two stalls each
- Skylit dance floor with custom variated lighting synced with music
- Freedom and flexibility to choose your own vendors
- Coat Room
Full kitchen workspace includes commercial appliances:
- 6 french burner gas stove
- Deep Freezer
- Warming Box
- 3 Bay Sink
- Double Decker Oven
- Full service bar with customized packages
- Cocktail Area
Technical Audio Visual Information
- Technical / Pro Receiver
- Adjustable up to 6 Speaker locations
- Projector Resolution 1920 by 1080
- 10 foot Screen
- Multiple AV Cables & Accessories
- Dimmable LED lighting
- Laser Light Show
Is the Kitchen a Full Working Kitchen?
Our kitchen has cooking equipment, refrigerators, freezers, ovens, warming cabinets, stove and a three bay sink.
When can we set up for our event?
You can set up for your event at the start of your contracted agreement time.
What is the pricing of an event at Buducci's?
Are there any hidden fees?
No hidden fees! We do charge a $300 cleaning deposit, but as long as the event center is left as it was found in cleanliness before your event, your deposit will be returned.
Can I bring my own beverages?
We have a full service bar including soft drinks. There’s no reason to bring your own drinks since all contracts come with a customized beverage package. Please leave all outside drinks at home.
Can I negotiate my event time slot?
The best time to negotiate your time slot is when booking your event. Once that time is finalized, the logistics to prepare for your event are scheduled and can not be changed.
Where are you located?
Buducci’s Event Center is located in the Budwey Plaza, between the Wurlitzer Pharmacy and Pinewoods Animal Hospital.
Our street address is 570 E Robinson St., North Tonawanda NY 14120